Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birth "I" sibs

Hey its me Irish. Can you believe it???? WE ARE ONE YEAR OLD TODAY. Seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out by the Clifford Slide and lining up for our Christmas pictures. Now here we are scattered all across the country. But I wanted to make sure that all of you knew that I was thinking of you on your birthday (hey's its the same as mine).
Do your humans make you wear party hats for pictures? Can you tell that I am not pleased with this hat? I am sending evil thoughts through my eyes to the person behind the cameraPOOF, see it worked. Here I am in a perfectly sane and mature pose in front of the banner without the silly hat. So sibs, keep that in mind. If you don't want to do something, stare at the human with your best evil eyes that you can and you won't have to do it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "I" LITTER. HOPE YOUR DAY IS GREAT
YOUR MATURE BROTHER----IRISH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Izzy, it's me Ingrid.
I was just thinking of our Birthday; and then I heard my humans say that they were going to blog you. So, here is my wish for you and all of the "I" puppies - that we all have a happy birthday and are not requested to do any commands for the rest of the month. YAAHOOOO
Well, we can hope anyway.

Love,

Ingrid III

Hal's friends and family said...

Hi all,

This is Patty thanking everyone for the birthday posts. I'm in Italy, heading home tomorrow. Halor is staying with our friend and B/C Cheryl while Izzy is in Chico with fellow PRs Kerry and Paul. I've heard rumors that there was a b-day party in Chico but will have to get the details once I am back.

Happy Birthday "I" pups -n I miss you!

Patty