Friday, August 29, 2008

We heard from Dennis (Hal's pup) today!


Sherry checked in with the following:
Hi All,

This is an update on Dennis. Dennis is still in AT in NE. Hurrah !!! Just got his latest report that said the following "Dennis is progressing, can be goofy and mouth your hands at time. Gets along great with other dogs. We are still working on the retrieve and he is progressing."

I'm thrilled that he is still there because of his crate/kennel issues, I thought he would be released after the first week!! But he has settled in very well. I have attached a picture that was sent to me from NE of Dennis at the new NE center. I had a friend check and she said that Davina is also still in training at NE. I was so surprised to meet Davina at turn in last May because she is half the size of Dennis. She is very small but other than that they looked a lot alike.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the D's still in training.

Sherry
Note from Patty ~ Hooray for the new NER Miller Campus in Medford. I have been to the former campus and just about anything is definitely an improvement. I'm sure the new facility will turn out lots more service dogs! Thanks Sherry for sending the info and the note.
I did hear from Diora's puppy raiser. Diora is still in AT at NWR and is doing well ~ Helen said she is very proud of her!

No comments: