Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am so behind!


I don't know where this week went, but it's almost over and I haven't posted a single baby photo. So, here's a single baby photo as a teaser. One of our friends and fellow puppy raisers, Kathy (yes, another one!), came over to see the pups. Here, she is holding Mason while Monroe, Molly, Martine and Marilyn stand by for a turn in her lap.
We found out today that Monroe will be staying here in the GRC with another Kathy - still waiting to hear about Marilyn, Mason, Mallory and Molly. We know that Martine is going to North Carolina - gives me a reason to visit my friend Gail in Charlotte and maybe meet Martine's new PRs. Mako is going to Boston and Morrison is going to Virginia.
The pups are just wonderful. They seem easier than previous litters - happy, quiet, and good poops (fingers and paws crossed). Hopefully, I'll get some more photos up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gerda said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. And huge. Rumor here in San Diego is that two M's are coming down here. i am ever hopeful. Poor Irish has developed Pano so he is limping around these days. it doesn't seem to keep him from playing so we are doing okay