Thursday, July 31, 2008

Some fun and cool things



In the last couple of days I've received a few really cool things from puppy raisers of Piniella and Halor's pups.





First, this photo:



On the right are Ashley and Astro (Baumann x Piniella). Astro was raised in Georgia by Monica and he graduated last year as a Facility Dog. Note the beautiful badge he wears on his chest - I believe he is a deputy for the Sheriff's office in a county in Washington. He and Ashley are expert child interviewers who work with traumatized children while they prepare to testify in court.

Monica is involved in the Georgia "Run for the Dogs" which is a CCI benefit. The web address is:

http://www.athensrunforthedogs.org/site/

Today, I received an email from Ingrid's (Sequoia x Halor) puppy raiser with this URL about an article in today's news. Halor was not all that fond of this idea...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25945650/

Hal thinks that once you wean the pups, you should be DONE - not dragged into nursing a bunch of giant kittens!

Ike's (Sequoia x Halor) puppy raiser sent me this fun video - which is pretty appropriate for Irish - and relates to my two sons who are boating safety instructors at a local lake:

and finally, Linda, Randy IV's puppy raiser (father of the "M" litter) sent me this link to YouTube. If I new where to get this guy, I'd see about hiring him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ql5QrHopA

The link might work by just clicking - but since it's so long, you might have to cut and paste.

ENJOY!!

No comments: