Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ingrid goes to the farm

Dear Mama Halor,

My PR's didn't want me to scare the cows when I went to visit the farm, so they dressed me up in my cow coat. One of the mama cows named "Whole Stream" (Holstein) thought I was a real calf and wanted me to drink some milk. I politely replied that I was too old to drink milk anymore, but if she had a milk bone I would be happy to chew it. Then she offered me some of her cud; I politely told her that us CCI dogs (I mean calves) were trained not to eat crud. I don't know why, but then she gave me kind of a funny look. All in all, it was a very happy time visiting the farm and talking to all the animals. I liked playing in the hay pile with the two farm dogs best, except it made me sneeze and itch. I was sooo tired that night.

Love,Ingrid

2 comments:

Hal's friends and family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ingrid you are so hilarious in your cow coat. wonder what kind of coat i would have to wear if I went to a farm here in san diego. guess it would be a lizard or horse coat.

I am thinking I need to do a road trip to come up and see all of you guys and have some fun.

irish