Sunday, April 27, 2008

Inca and Irish




I found some early April pictures of Inca who was staying with Onalee's puppyraiser. Onalee is a sibling of Otis and Okelani who are being raised in San Diego. So that is the long story as to how I would have pictures of Inca. I can't believe our little puppies are already 6 months old. Irish is spending the weekend celebrating like he usually does playing with friends and then sleeping. He is going through a phase (at least I hope its a phase) where he cannot even remember his name let alone a command. Fortunately most of the dogs in his class are in the same phase. He still remembers his manners when he is out in public and at work so I guess I should be thankful. Thank you so much to Patty for giving me some pointers on how to curb Irish's "singing". It seems to be working.
Irish had to go to an all day meeting with me this week and he was a real trooper.

No comments: