Thursday, February 7, 2008

Irish hard at work




In case anyone is confused, I do work very hard at the office. I have to be very quiet and I have to stay still while people come in and out all day. So far so good. I was at another office last week and they had a nice dog bed so of course, I insisted on getting one for my office. It is quite comfy and I'm enjoying it.

I have graduated to the big dog crates so I can stretch my legs. I am growing bigger every day which is why I must get lots of sleep. I think I should get more food but so far my puppy raiser isn't buying it. I went to the vet this week and weighed in at 30lbs. My vet said I am going to be a very big boy so that makes me feel very good. I got my shots and a cookie which seemed like a fair exchange.

I have learned to sit, wait, stay, and down and I’m even working on shake. I have a test in a few weeks but I’m sure I’ll do okay. Next month I will be old enough to start going places and I’m really looking forward to that.

I hope all my brothers and sisters are doing good in their new homes. Miss you mom.

Irish

No comments: