Sunday, March 15, 2009

some Marilyn photos

Marilyn is the 7th puppy born to Halor and Randy. That litter was born July 11, 2008 and are growing up rapidly. Randy's puppy raiser asked for some photos, so I scanned these and am posting them for all to see. Marilyn had the biggest "nose-hawk" of the gang - her puppy raiser tells me she has to trim it!



Terrible things happen in the mail - this one took a hit somewhere. Marilyn looks a bit serious about the new year - or not too happy about wearing her hat.

Unfotunately, this photo got mangled also and I haven't learned "Elements" yet to correct them - that's on my list, though! Pretty, pretty Princess!

1 comment:

http://1endecoracion.blogspot.com said...

Hi, I've been reading and enjoying your posts for some time now. I enjoy your spin on the topics. I'm finally going to bookmark your website so I can keep returning to it. I continuously happen upon it and keep thinking it's spectacular but never saving it. See you next time! Keep posting us with these great essays!