Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Home and Landscape show

Today we went to the Home and Landscape Show at Cal Expo. I neglected to take too many photos but these two were pretty important. Above, Izzy is pictured with the giant Golden Bear that scared her to death last September. Today, she took a look, was a tiny bit weary, but walked right up to the bear and did a perfect "up" on command. Later, she was happy to sit beside the scary beast and have her photo taken with him. Go Izzy!!

OK, this stuff is called "K9 Grass" and it is specifically designed with dogs in mind. I really want it but it's not cheap.... It's anti-microbial and won't break down with dogs playing wildly. One home that has it has 7 Great Danes. My favorite quote (from the salesman, I admit) ~ "I haven't wiped a muddy paw in a year." WOW!! Izzy walked right up and laid down (thank god, no "hurry!")

1 comment:

http://www.cartasdeamorgratis.com.ar said...

We like your weblog Baljeet Singh | DataFormatString in GridView for Date. Thanks a ton just for this unique fantastic blog post! I am going to book mark your current web page and also check out again here frequently.