Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's boring around here without Izzy

But, as you all know, we've been waiting and waiting for something really huge and exciting to happen around here and today is the BIG DAY!!


We don't know when exactly it happened or who did it ~ just that it was discovered late this afternoon. I went outside and there it was, like a miracle, just sitting in the dirt by the tree trunk. I was so thrilled, I picked it up and ran inside to show Jon. Together, we carried our surprise downstairs.


We set it on a pedestal and took its picture - just in time, as it turns out, because it rolled off the pedestal and cracked.... TOO FUNNY!!



Our entertainment factor has risen and we are off and running, expecting more great things from our six chickens! YEAHHH!

2 comments:

Gerda said...

wow, izzy better get home soon or she's going to find her family all huddled around the chickens waiting for eggs. I'm not going to tell Irish as he will be jealous and make me buy him a chicken to play with.

Anonymous said...

I think you are "egging" us on about these chickens of yours!
Do you get my yoke?