Monday, May 19, 2008

I got to see IRA and meet DARLENE!!!

Last week, I attended a conference in Atlanta - and it dawned on me about 4 days before I was supposed to go that Ira lived in or near Atlanta. I contacted his puppy raiser, Darlene, and she was willing to drive all the way into town to meet up with me. I was thrilled! My room was on the 35th floor of the Westin Peachtree Plaza. I think it was Ira's first time up in the sky looking down at the world. He appeared to be totally amazed... he kept looking out the window, then turning to us to see if he was really seeing what he thought he saw - then back out the window!

Ira is a beautiful boy - and a bit on the lighter weight side. He and Izzy are probably about the same height but he probably weighs a couple more pounds than Izzy. He has a very soft, fluffy and silky coat. He definitely has the look of all of the "I" pups that I've seen... I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Darlene - we had a terrific visit and I think we solved all the issues in the CCI world.

What a beautiful, happy boy!

No comments: