Thursday, February 21, 2008

Izzy hard at work

The weather has turned yucky again, just in time for our trip this weekend to Santa Rosa. This will be Izzy's first trip back to the mother ship since she left the Puppy Park. This is a photo of Izzy, hard at work, growing like a weed. The photo would have been better if she'd remembered to get dressed this morning!

Izzy is fabulous at work. She is tethered because I am often in and out of my office, but she is doing beautifully. She has a terrific ability to just chill out and chew on her many chew toys or sleep. I have a crate for her in the office and I put her in there if I know I will be at a meeting for any length of time. Izzy is turning into a camel (finally) and can make it through an 8 1/2 hour day with only 2 bathroom breaks!
This is graduation weekend in Santa Rosa, so we hope to commune with lots of dog relatives. Who knows, maybe Izzy will even meet her father! Piniella sent 46 pups out to puppy raisers and the last "undecided" pup (Astro) will graduate on Saturday as a facility dog. I think I'll give her an extra biscuit for finally being done with that project.

1 comment:

Gerda said...

Wow izzy is huge. I thought irish was big but i think she is bigger. They both seem to have the same "work ethic"