Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve Day - 2 days and counting down

Dennis, my husband and one extraordinary breeder/caretaker!

Halor, extremely patient breeder.... imagine being her! She will let the pups attempt to nurse, even though there hasn't been anything available for almost 4 weeks.

Cheryl, friend and CCI breeder/caretaker - look at the size of that pup!

Cheryl with her grandson Max - I think he expected them to be smaller

Cheryl's friend BJ ~ just try and take photos with pups eating your shoelaces!


My son Chris and I weighed the pups today. The biggest pup was 21 lbs, four were 20 lbs, one was 18, one was 17 and one was 16. I thought I was joking when I said we had 160 lbs of puppies here - we're just 8 lbs short. One of the girls weighed 21 lbs and the other 2 weighed in at 20 lbs ~ so much for dainty and petite little girls!

No comments: