Monday, November 12, 2007

Our first blog

I decided to start a blog for two reasons - out of curiosity and to publish some tidbits about Halor's puppies for those who are interested. I realize that having a litter of puppies is not necessarily new, exciting, original, or all that different, but I'm thinking that if I put up an occasional photo or video, along with some narrative to go along, some might actually enjoy it. The big test for me will be keeping up with the blog and the puppies at the same time.



Halor and Sequoia's pups are Golden Retrievers, born October 25, 2007. There are 3 girls and 5 boys. Here is a little video of the pups nursing when they were 2 weeks old - all is quiet, all is quiet!

1 comment:

Thida said...

Thanks! This is the first video I've seen of puppies nursing. Seen photos before. It gives me a much better idea of what it's all about.

Love all the videos in fact. :)